Wednesday, November 11, 2009

STAGE OF MY LIFE


Year of 2005,is turning point of my life, i was suddenly disappeared for 4 month in the mid of february to end of june...I had brought to a heavenly place and i had met all kind of people.i hear real life story that may only happen in drama...i called it the stage of life...When i left the heavenly place,i tell myself i cannot continue to have the fantasy and illusion life i used to have for the past few years..my father is the main reason that made me awake,i never feel that pain before when i realize he is giving up on me and in the world he the one who dote me and pamper me.."The pain will alway remember just like when u put tattoo in anywhere of ur body it will never go off even u die"



Year 2006, i start to work very hard and earn more money,i work as a operator in a factory till a cashier in a tibit shop till a sale executive in a handphone dealer shop...hubby is alway with me since the day i stop my game on this relationship and we have heart to heart talk and promised try not to treat this relationship as a game and see this relationship will work anot...fate is the thing is always bring us together from the day we know each other (from year 2000 till 2006)...It seem to work and relationship of me and hubby goes on and on............

Year 2007,we are marry and i enjoy my first pregnancy for 7 month,hubby was with me from the 1st day i know i pregnant till i give birth to my baobei,sarah...My very first time staying in hospital for 2 weeks and my first child was born and my status changes to a woman to a wife of my hubby and a mother of sarah...i encounter alot of problem during my first pregnancy but hubby was with me throughtout it and my primary school friend,baobao too...I experience first thing in my life ,i encounter breakdowns and almost lose my life but luckily god save my life or else i will not be here i might be in the hell...Is also a year that i am living in a drama more than a real life but whatever what past is past...thank god i still alive and spending the time happily with my family...


Year 2008,my first time having a different chinese new year compared to the past 24 years,bringing our baobei out to enjoy the festival and also the first time giving out hongbaos...Alot of memories was kept in my heart,hubby was busy working and i staying at home looking after sarah and carried mikkiel is my tummy for 273 days...No matter how busy hubby is,he will never miss the appointment to accompany me go kkh or kk clinic for any check up,till mikkiel was born and complete our family....(mummy+daddy+sarah+mikkiel)= happy family

Year 2009,beginging of january staying at home doing confinement till march...looking after sarah & mikkiel is part of life, i can go out with my bff or my sissy when slyvia (helper) is still around since december till march helping me with housework and looking after the kids...she really look after sarah and mikkiel very well so i intend to go out and work,went for interview but no good news,afterwhich decided to send slyvia back to agency since i cannot find a job..Just nice when slyvia was sent back to agency the next day a handphone shop boss called me ask me when can i start work but than i have to reject him cos i have areadi make up my mind to stay at home to look after sarah & mikkiel..Is fated and just my luck that i cannot go out and work so hubby has no choice to try his best to earn more money to give us a better life...whenever our life is becoming abit better sure got thing gonna to happen....just hope 2010 will be a better years for us...Just another 1 month++ we have to say goodbye to 2009......



Hubby and i had been celebrating our birthday for each other for 4 years,only 2007 i was rold by my mum i cannot celebrate birthday for some reason so hubby never bought me a cake that year he bring me to Sakura for a dinner when i was carrying sarah in my tummy...i saw alot of my changes in my appearance,my figure and hairstyle when i was editing the photo....Imagine when i was 22 years old i start to have my first camera phone (panasonice x66) till now nokia E63 i am so "zi lian" of myself...oh my god is 5.24 am this is my first time using so many hours to updated my blog...

No comments: