Friday, November 13, 2009

Another mess day


Is another mess from the BIG EAR...Today I did not make a big fuss on it anymore maybe i am tired...Who know when they will be coming again...i dun know when will be an end of this 1 month 1year and 10 years. My mind is like &^%&*)(*)....Sit infront of the computer,staring blank and can't think of anything....Our Bill is accumulating and than still got this fcuking matter...(stress very stress)That stupid jerk know how to borrow money from ah long and dun even know where to find the ah long and than the place he live never kanna and my house always have this type of thing from the ah long...

"i am thinking of borrow money from people to pay the stupid debt that this stupid jerk borrow and use if for gamble"

i did tell my hubby,friend and they say why must u be the one who go return and u dun even borrow and didn't even use a single cent or who know u return and the ah long will call and ask more money next time...i not helping the stupid jerk and i just want stop the nonsense only from the ah long...So borrow money from ah long u also have to choose gd or bad ones...Good ones mean u pay up what u own they will never come and make trouble,Bad ones mean whenever how much u return they want MOREMOREMORE money....I also know in my mind but than i am just dun know what i thinking i just want the stupid ah long do not cum make any trouble to MY HOUSE anymore...I JUST want a peaceful life ONLY and i dun want colourful paint smash on my door AGAIN...

No comments: