Saturday, November 7, 2009

Post 84





Recently the weather is damn wired...The sun can be so bright and hot and the next minute the sky will turn dark and the rain pour so suddenly it be on and off for a few weeks...My weekends had spent quite well but of course always wanted to end the day something surely happen and make my days turn from :) to :(....

7.11.09 Saturday

Early in the morning,sarah and mikkiel wake up around 7 plus so i start to feed and bathe them and start to pack and prepare while waiting for hubby to come home...Hubby reach home and off we go to take cab to jurong west....Reached there saw a pasar malam helding on , is rather big and many stall had open and rarely see pasar malam in the morning and the stall is open...Many people is walking here and there,went to the clinic to take my diet pill and beside the posb atm there is alot of people q-ing up to withdraw money...I dun know why every part of jurong always is like this on saturday and sunday the atm machine is alway alot of people q-ing lol...Waited for a few minutes and collect my pill and off we go...Unfortunately we can walk to long cos hubby has to work cos his friend is coming to fetch us home and hubby have to start work...Didn't buy anything bought breakfast and pasar malam popcorn....No matter what hubby try his best to accompany go for short walk and i know he is very tired...Imagine everyday only manage to sleep less than 5 hours...

Reached home sarah and mikkiel went to take a early nap cos i doubt they wake up too early...While i taking my breakfast shiyim called me and she tell me a good news she is going out and work soon...Congrate to her and i know she can do it feel happy for her too...She was in her bff's house so we didn't chat very long....Playing fb games to pass my time faster when the kids is sleeping...I was addicted to the games again from "Pet society to soronity life to Cafe world"....Alot of my friend keep telling me how nice is Cafe world but didn't really into it but who know really into this game i was addicted..Actually is the same type of game like pet society but i still love it anyway i have 3 games playing on hand...Evening time, godsis came to look for me after she went to bugis for praying...I bring her to the pasar malam that i morning had go while sarah go out with hubby's mum and i brought mikkiel out with godsis...Did not buy much thing walk here and there,walk pass a salon and tell godsis i feel like trimming my hair,godsis say go lo i help u look after mikkiel...i reallly have to thank her cos she actually has to go back home around 7 plus but she still ask me go cut she wait for me and help me look after mikkiel...Finish cutting is around 8 plus and take afew photo with godsis and off we go and cabbed back to my nearby place and accompany godsis to wait bus...Brought mikkiel home and mikkiel dun really recognised who i am after i cut my hair...i talk to him he see me with his big eyes without blinking but when i take a hair pin and pin on my fringe he start to recognise me back...So funny lol...While waiting hubby's mum to brough sarah back pack the things i bought and when sarah came back , bathed her and three of us sleeping like a log...I enjoy my saturday lol

8.11.09 Sunday

Everything is alright in the morning till evening...The same things i have to do and played with the kids...I have some argument with hubby and quarrel...The same old things always happening same people same situation...i cannot stand anymore and tell my point of view to hubby..This time round at least he know what he is doing...Sometime people always think of them ownself =selfish just because this type of people exists is this world and make us quarrel lol....We alway have quarrel because of people outside i know very rubbish but than just that hubby dun know how to see things clearly and met alot of cunning,scary and selfish people..After hubby come back from work i dun feel like talking to him and keep quiet and he keep saying alot of things and make me feel he really did things never really go and think,i hope he can learn from his mistake and stop repeating the same old ones...But he is not the one i should blame is just i vent the anger on him cos that people is some who related to him...i hope no more this type of problem anymore cos i really cannot get used of this type of people living in this world only think of ownself if everyone behave like this there is alot of enemies in this world no peace and hope god will change them ..Since hubby now can really work hard for this family hope everything will be fine and go well soon...I only want a simple and happy life izzn;t so difficult.....

"forget the past and focus on the future. Stop obsessing on what you have lost and get what you need now."


Pls help me to click the ads below thank you so much if u happen passby to read my blog

No comments: