Friday, November 20, 2009

Post 85

Our random pics


mikkiel random pics

mikkiel's playpen is alway out in my living room recently


Two botaksssss.....:0( very blur thank to my E63)


Today is friday exactly another month we will be holding a small celebration for mikkiel's 1st birthday..Another 4 days is mikkiel becoming 11 month....Time flies really REAL fast This year is going to end soon too i have not think what goal and aim i wanted for next year 2010 better go think about it when i have free time...Life no goal = Lifeless ,Life no aim= boredness of Life

Hubby stop working at night for the time being since the contract end so he have more time with us and he have more time watching the 封神榜 in the mob tv select...Last night he watch the drama till 5 am in the morning i wonder how nice is the drama but i normally dun watch what hubby is watching but what i watch hubby will sure watch...I dun like 古装戏 either...While he is watching i was blog hopping and read till 2 am...While reading tell hubby the blog i reading this gal can earn $10k by blogging how i wonder i was like her but i know i am just dreaming...I was just shiok of her blog and read and read cannot stop...I think everyone knows her but i might be a bit too late to know her blog.... if i can be like her blog and can earn money also good lol...(I am still dreaming)

Finally i have done all the housechores by today so that mean i can be more relax tomorrow more time for the kids too....I told hubby weekends is my off day i am not going to cook and do housechores in weekends but I will still cook for sarah & mikkiel but not for both of us....I ask him to taobao back when he finish his work...Weekends to me is the same we are very budget cos we have bills to clear and grocery to buy...Hubby night job salary 3/4 have to clear the bill only left 1/4 salart to spend on the rest of the month...It very bad to accumulated bills i learn my lesson so i have a idea to clear our bills every month so we dun need to headache about bills every month too...Having a own home is not easy but i believe we can do it tough period will be over if we know how to manage our finance well...The weather now is so cool i going to have a early night...大家晚安.hope my weekend will be a enjoyable oness...SO as everyone too :)


Do support my friend blogshop: http://jocelyn-loves.blogspot.com/

Please help me to click on the ad below if u happen to pass by my blog thank you so much
谢谢你哦 :)

No comments: