Sunday, April 3, 2011

Here come SUNDAY again..


Actually wanted to meet my sistas Joan at NEX today
But than they are some out of sudden thingy coming up
so i have to cancel the NEX trip..

I do hope i can learn to bring 2 precious out with my friends and everyone..
I knew it will be difficult but than i believe they love to go out ..
I had to start my full time job on MAY..
Weekends will be burnt up
to my job..
But everyday i will still see my 2 precious
i earning more money for everything..
I have to pay this pay that
i have to return the money that friends and everyone who
lend their money to me..
(their hard earn $$$$$)
I cannot keep thinking the salary is to LOW for me
cos like that my salary will only stick to
1 hour - $4.50
How much can i earn..
$200 amth
or
$400 a mth..

I need a stable income
to give my 2 precious a secure life..
I have to earn more
to repay my parents'
all this year of bringing up..

Tired is all worth it for them...
I have to treasure my weekend with everyone
before i start my full time job...
I GOT BENEFITS soon..
ALthough the salary is low
i will work hard
JIA YOU JIA YOU JIA YOU...=)


No comments: