Sunday, April 24, 2011

♥ Our Happy Good Friday ♥


Mummy bought me BB ceam
i request for cos i am using it
when i needed to apply light make-up
in work.♥

baobei is posting with the fan With
NO GAMBLING sign ..
baobei love to take photo nowadays
Precious still love to play with the camera
not much of his that few days..



Mikkiel is learning to write on his own when
he saw jiejie is writing..

Nothing to do
when mummy brought baobei down for walk walk
and precious was sleeping..
Paint my nail with my favourite colour...=)


Mummy & me brought 2 precious to AMK central ..
Papa change 20 dollar coin for 2 precious to sit car car...
Papa never accompany cos he still have to work..
He always call mummy when 2 precious was at home
ask what his 2 darlings is doing
and come back when he has time...

♥My mummy n baobei♥

We spent the time happily with my parent =)

No comments: