Saturday, April 9, 2011

♥ Our days living happily ♥

My sick still not recover yet
my virus was spread to my friends in workplace
jiahui start to flu , and ann start to cough
i had cough for 1 week plus
even i sit on the bus beside me the passenger rather stand than sit with me..
I was so embarrassed lol..
.
.
.
.
tadawas advised to wear mask
(i also feel bad if i spread my virus to anyone)

Friday went to polyclinic with sissy and her sweetie..
Her sweetie having heat rashes
n i go there for cough syrup..
My house full of medicine
just dun have a cough syrup..
Doctor say was normal cos nowadays alot of people is having flu cough n fever..

Came back home,at night having fever..
Eat medicine and sleep with 2 precious..



my medicine
ask them to cancel my flu medicine cos
my house have alot..
Yup those day that man went to get MC just dun want to go to work
and left much of the medicine
I can save some money LOL...
♥Precious watch ♥♥Baobei watch


The 2 watches i bought for 2 precious
3 for $10
(baobei is asking me for ones
when i was wearing one
cos need in work
cos i am always asking my friend
wat time is it now??)
See baobei was so happy after getting her watch...=)
See them so happy i also happy=)

SATURDAY


Watching Doraemon cartoon lol
Cope baobei for her homework
in the morning
write
m for monkey
n
13 in number...

(have to correct her where she write too big or write out of the space)

After that play sleep watch tv and laughing when singing and watching
TOM & JERRY..

Sissy bought this for me when she go for korea trip
so nice of her =)
thank her so much
Today was packing and cleaning the dust here n there bring one of my comestic bag out..I found a eyeshadow that was bought @ 10 years ago wondering izznt expire when i let my friend lynn see when she come up my house..Cos my workplace have to put some make up so have to dig something out ..Dun really like to make up very lazy to clean off when came back home...No choice wANTS

Time flies so fast now areadi APRIL
MAY COMES
I HAVE START FULL TIME LOL...
BETTER EARN MORE MONEY
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$...
SO happy government giving out money for us,
can pay some of my debts and bills..
I love MAY
I also dun like MAY
But no choice
accept it and GOES WITH IT...=)

No comments: