Wednesday, April 13, 2011

MC for 2 days


I on MC again
yesterday i finally went to see Dr SEET cos i just want to save the money
$$$$$$$$$$$$..
cos seeing him i think will cost me a bomb..
I have not see him personally before but
i had make him my 2 precious doctor..
He real wired doctor but medicine was damn effective for my 2 precious..
Whenever i ask him why what happen to my children
he will not answer me and dun even want to reply ME..
The very first visit cost me $45 lol..
Yesterday he even take off his mask to talk to me and
we talk more than 10 sentences
he even smile =)

I think have to assign DR SEET to be 2 precious s' doctor..
Dun keep changing DOCTOR..
BUT i still prefer a female doctor.
ANYTHING also can let her see..

I feel much better now THAN
But money always not enough
better earn more money when i recover...
I thought this month was be a nice month
for me...
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ still not enough
I had been very save here n there
i still see single digit
in my bank
lol..


ALWAYS BORROW-ING $$$$$$$ IS NOT RIGHT
THANK MY DEAR FRIEND
I KNOW I AM LONG WINDED WOMAN...
THANK YOU SO SO SO MUCH
LUG U=)

No comments: