Wednesday, May 4, 2011

♥ Our long weekend ♥




We will in the NEX shopping mall waiting for my 2 sistas Anqi n Zhijia...While waiting i take some shots of my 2 precious..After they reach we went to Din Tai Feng for lunch,they treat 3 of us that i really feel very bad...My 2 precious was so enjoying once reach my parent house n dose to sleep after a few hours... =)

Another day,i had planned to bring baobei out for MRT while precious was with mummy care...Mummy praised precious being well behaved when i go out with baobei,sistas limei,afida and catherine...It been long time never see them...Went over to Lot 1 and Bukit panjang for window shopping.Brought my parent a little present and passed to my father reached home,he say dun anyhow spent money,money is very diffcult to earn but it just a gift for them hope they can have luck every now and then...=) after that they accept ..

Enjoying our days with sistas n parents
Start a new day with work work work
Earn more $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
感恩感恩真的感恩.....

Yesterday Loan shark came and write on my neighbours' wall again..
Hate it so much
whatever i used to it...
别人气我我不气,如过气就中他计.....

No comments: