Wednesday, May 18, 2011

♥ Free Own Time ♥

Today I'm bring 2 precious to school as usual,
came back and 大扫橱
and everywhere need to been moved here n there..

when my parent came to my house on friday i think they will get a shock...the table used to put many things had shift
place to somewhere else..
I am intend to throw this fishing DRAWING piece when
i have a free time doing SO...





Move out all the things and
put in a proper place
I need to get shoe rack when this
house going to be into
MY name and 2 precious
FIRST..
Dun spend unwanted things first
got place to put
just put first...

tada
.
.
.
My living room
neater right
i proud of myself
doing myself
although i not born in doing housework
making a neat n tidy house
is my responsible
for my 2 precious =)


My neater living room



when i get the house a shoe rack and one cabinet
i will put all the shoes in the shoe rack
and the stuff insides the cabinet.....
My 2 precious have many shoes
plus mine

My 2 pecious clothing folded it nicely and but into
the drawer...
Our cosy bedroom
Neater????
I discard alot of things ok..My kitchen
See even the pots and kettle is shiny..

I finally finish my task
now resting in my fav corner
and update
and fb-ing
and msn-ing =)

Last night 3 of us went in to our cosy bedroom very early

my photographerthis photo was taken by my baobei
she take my hp and holding it down and
this is ME..
A good try for her


We are taking photo again =)

Precious playing with the camera..
Nowaday 2 precious not very resisted on camera
something mood swing dun let me take photo of them..

I am simply sick with my bangs
i think i am going to grow my fringe
and change my parting..
Hope i can endure the hair pricking my eye for a while
or
spray hair spray to let it still
but i dun like to use hair styling product lol...
Anyway
i am going to bring my 2 precious in a while time
tml going back to work
i will work hard for what i needed to..
Clear my debt
Clear everything
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Huat AR everyone
today got 4D....

发发发发发发发发发!!!!

thank for everyone who give me the opportunity
offering job and helping me all the way
I am glad to have people around who are good
I dun want to have many people to
doing favours
JUST BECAUSE U PITY ME AND MY 2 CHILDREN..
I have my pride
my principles of doing every thingss..
thank you so much =)
I will tolerate myself
in this company i working
for a MOMENT
NO PAIN NO GAIN
I earn money is with my sweat
I will not anyhow let people
to control
my everything..
Do not threatened me
USING THIS HOUSE
I WILL NEVER PAY YOU $$$$$ FOR THIS HOUSE..
You wait long also dun have..
UNDERSTAND

No comments: