Tuesday, May 17, 2011

♥ Happy vesak day to all♥





♥Dedicated to my beloved 嬷嬷♥











My computer cum dressing table
tidy up always when i free
is always like a mountain
when i leave it untidy =)
Going to shift some things here and there making my living room slightly more bigger

The mask using for my both foot and soften my thick skin on my feet..
So i can D-I-Y using my pedi-Egg
scrub my dead skin out..
Feel much better while i walk..

♥My Precious♥

♥My baobei & me ♥



♥We are always happy within inside our cosy bedroom or outside the living room,we do have many memories in our home sweet home..We use to our home with some much things happen BUT we are still 3 of us,No matter what it is,i will sure get it back from THAT IRRESPONSIBLE MAN he had owned for me and my 2 innocent precious..If you really a HUMAN let me see some of ur abit conscience.I will fight for ours if i think is a need i will never BEG u cos u dun worth me to do so.If u had intend to sell,i will not regret what will i have to treat u cos the PEACEFUL life is i the one who make it for me and my 2 precious ...Dun come n beg me when u dun get anything..Should do something for ur own sins for this few years,human like u dun feel remorseful at all ,need money can dun care about ANYTHING..Whatever down the road,who will be in what stage i will never forgive u and those who had involve in getting this house and the resident getting harassed for nothing and of cos the 3 of us TOO .♥

HAPPY VESAK DAY TO ALL
HAPPY HOLIDAY =)

No comments: