Sunday, January 30, 2011

What A SORE EYE day

Yesterday as usual brought 2 precious to sch n went to work,
went to the ladies found out my right eye is abit red so didn't dare to rub my eye..
Keep asking my colleagues my eye is getting worse and still RED..
After work the rain pour like nobody business,
I brought my umbrella back
So finally went to polyclinic to see a doctor.
Gotten a referral letter will be going JMC next week..
I pray will not cost a bomb..

Seriously i afraid i am blind cos
this few years was always having sore eye on and off
and had waste a lot of capacity of tears
Tear too much
was also will not good for eyes too..
Especially those despicable people hangin around us
and act as and when..


Today morning wake up and 7 plus
eye become like this
.
.
.
than evening time is getting more worse
.
.
.
.

Night time my both eye is become SORE
Pray i will recover soon
cos monday i going down to many places to
settle alot of matters..My precious was with me,and baobei is with my parent house
I have no choice cos i dun want them to get infected
let my parent to help me to look after baobei..
I will look after ACTIVE precious..
Teacher say mikkiel is starting to talk
feel so happy
and
sarah is usual
behaved well in School..

Many of the people is asking me this question:
when i was in the URA BUILDING
when i was in the cab and the driver was also a single mum
10 out 8 their partner is also A GAMBLER..
为何孩子的爸爸要这样做
两个孩子都很可爱
难到不会担心
孩子的成长吗..
Didn't know i to answer
but selfish is the words in my mind
Everyone living in a different environment
SO
two become together
either have to compromised
or
be responsible in own position
or
Counselling & family support is very important
and beware the things might be happen..

Not every gambler is BAD
JUST THAT I AM TO BLAME
TOO NAIVE THAT
EVERYTHING WILL BE WELL
BECAUSE OF THE SAKE OF THE CHILDREN..




CNY is another few more days
3 of us sure will be very =)..

An advanced
恭喜发财
兔年
每个人
健康成长
开开心心
财源滚滚而来.....


谢谢大家的关心,
我和孩子都很好,
thank those i dun know who e-mail me
who send sms to me
who call me
who come up and look for us
We are alright
and
i believe we will be better
if those people who is related to the MAN
just go to the right place to go find him..
A real MAN will go settle not using their mouth
is action
and will not cause trouble to let A WOMAN TO CLEAR THE MESS
THAT FAMILY MAN IS VERY CAPABLE
IN DOING THIS..
JUST HOPE I CAN REALLY FASTER SETTLE THE ADDRESS THINGY
AND I THINK IT WILL BE SETTLE..

谢谢大家我们会过的很好的.....


No comments: