Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year to everyone

Went to see a doctor on the last day of 2010..I also
the last patient of the clinic..



This knee is always giving me a problem
see the 'hump'
The pain is very hard to describe..

and my BIG thigh having blue black and a few pokes by scissor..My bill in the end $60
with children medicine
and blood test..



I really hope yesterday will be the last time visiting the clinic i am sick to go in and wait for my turn and see doctor and than have to take blood test..Doctor say might be 'GURP ' (dun know pronouns correct anot)..
Very hard to find my veins think i too fat..

Thank for the wishes for all my friends and relatives
the advice they told me

Happy new year to everyone
Wish will be a smooth and happy ones


My first few wishes
is
I can clear my debt (4k+++) from friends and relatives
and the accumulate bills..(By JUNE)
CLEAR ALL
I wish my family and everyone healthy and happy always..


=)

No comments: