Monday, February 7, 2011

SHOCK SUPRISE DAY




1st of Feb

Afternoon went for my callous appointment @ Jurong Medical Centre
Brought mikkiel along cos that day no school for him..
After that went to my company for a while talk to my colleagues
& decided to bring my document down to URA Building..

Was a busy day came back with full of shock
Came back and Called mummy as usual
And than she told me
the father of the children
& THEIR PARENT
is @ my parent house..
Was thinking FOR WHAT
WHATEVER
JUST LIKE ME THINK
HOW NOT NORMAL
THEY ARE DOING..
THE FATHER OF THE CHILDREN
capable to be bullshit with their thingy..

Yeah i everything also right
but than doesn't mean UR TWO SONS
CAN TURN THIS HOUSE LIKE
SHIT..
AND TURN A NORMAL HUMAN BEING NEARLY TO HELL
AND GONE CRAZY..

IF a person will really changes will never repeat it the same mistake for a few times in A year..

Yesterday he still have the cheek to say he is change and he know himself
by sms-ing me..

I dun even feel like sms-ing him but everyday he will send me more than 4 - 5 sms
with different number ...
with the same msgs..

I can't even be bother,he still tell my mum that i called him a few times a days
whereby since i chased him out of the house
i dun give a damn on him..

Because of that matter my second prize fly away on wed i bought 9693 and open 9493.





This is one part of the letter he wrote to me
when he say he willing to change for this family
and love the children..

PROMISE FOR THREE YEARS PLUS
ALL IS JUST A RUBBISH LOL...

No comments: