Sunday, February 13, 2011

Happy Saturday =)





Nowadays baobei was very keen on taking photo
whenever i was holding camera she was saying
mummy 我要拍照.

两个宝贝再看barney...
又是宝贝。。哈哈。。
playing on my bed when i was changing the DVD for them...
My big fat tummy (好吃的食物)

A pimple pop on my forehead OMY GOD..

the most good head band (found it again)
i love to use it on
when i was doing housechores,washin my oily faces,removing makeup & etc....
i doesn't like my hair around my face
i feel so irritating lol...

(Daiso @ $2)Yesterday brought 2 precious n take it on the lift
forgot to switch on my 'flashlight'
This is how i look when with flashlight hahaha...



今天煮猪脚米粉,
2 precious love it so much..
I cook one packet of beehoon
and left around one big bowl..

Saturday is ending soon..
Tml is sunday
gonna bring 2 precious out
today enjoying with them
taking photo
playing games & toys
2 of them had dozed to sleep..
So i had abit of free time myself =)

Monday is Valentine Day
and
was happy when
one of my friend
told me
你没有爱人陪有我陪...哈哈
你还有两个可爱的孩子
陪你哦..

Really need to thank
those who had always never left me behind
when i need help & was very very down...=)

友情人快!!!!!!
An advanced Happy Valentine Day to everyone =)

No comments: