Sunday, February 27, 2011

♥ staying at home ♥






My eye bags had been become bigger and circle become darker..Poor mikkiel is unwell,have to look after him well..Brought him to clinic and hospital for straight 3 days..He got lots of phlegm poor boy...Going to bring them to school..Be back again for update soon =) Busying looking after them n work at the same time..I feel tired but everything is worth it =)...

Thank my parent who always there for me
although i know my mother is worrying about us
knew father understand everything although
he never say a word..

Fetch me to clinic and hospital in late night
i feel that family support in important
but
i wil not forget my friends out there
who call,sms or even come up ..

Thank for the journalist who help me
publish my real life story on the newspaper

Hope goes my peace and happy life with everyone
i treasure =)

Love u all
and thank very much..


No comments: