Wednesday, March 2, 2011

♥ The starting of MARCH ♥


THE LAST DAY OF 2011 CNY
<元宵节>
17 feb 2011

The very unforgettable Day when i had make my mind to go down alone to BUGIS to pray after bring my 2 precious to school..But when i had open my door OH gosh wonderful thingy (the photo above), shock of my life again..LAST DAY OF CNY and happen this type of stupid thingy,will not be happy or also will never get angry I AM NUMB and GET USED TO IT...I still continue my plan and come back home report to police in the afternoon..I am lazy to clean my door cos i dun feel a need to do that to..After that follow by the Private loaner..Is a routine areadi..

This type of things will never affected me much anymore,The children father want to do what go ahead and do,i am very numb to his doing last week even loan shark call n threatened to burn the house and scold me the vulgar language and friend of his call me and tell me how this man affected his family n his poor wife n 5 children..I know how his friend wife feel but than MAN SOMETIME ONLY BECAUSE OF FRIEND THAT FAMILY MEMBER SUFFER..HELLO WAKE UP NOW IS AREADI 2011 ..
The summary everyone want to know where is HE hiding,the wonderful parent told the private loaner that he is not staying at there so no choice they have to do their jobs to knock on my door n seeing some same faces UNCLE,although their company is called AGGRESSIVE and look like very fierce..AFTER ALL THEY ARE ALSO HUMAN BEING,they even taught me to do this n that for the children n me to protect this house is not ONLY HIS..

I am very grateful that i have alot of nice people helping me and until now i still have to borrow money from whoever to cover some bills ,school fees n OF COURSE SURVIVING..

I have to settle my everythings and start my own plans,i have my plan i will go for it to provided a better life for family..SETTLE EVERY DEBT MYSELF I NEED TIME NEED THINK NEED TO EARN MORE MONEY..I WILL DO IT..=)

No comments: