Saturday, March 12, 2011

A WON-DER-FUL SATURDAY =)




Brought 2 precious to school is a routine every weekday
wednesday was anightmare
when after my work i went to fetch 2 precious n
i saw sarah was totally different
face was so bloated eye was so mini and
her double eyelids cannot been seen at all..
Brought her to clinic with my sissy
and she help me look after mikkiel...
Doctor say sarah is having food allergy..
The medicine was so effective
came home
sarah complain everywhere ITCH..
apply the aloe vera gel n ease her ITCHNESS...

thank sissy help me look after them so i can have a nice bath after a shock and sweat...

Didnt went to work the other day stay at home and look after her..


sarah 's eye taken by my sissy





Brought her to the clinic to take MC
to show my company
(yup part time also need MC to show to my COMPANY)



Evening bring baobei to go fetch mikkiel....
Thank god that sarah had a fast recovery from her food allergy

i can go to work on friday.
see baobei is perfectly alright =)

.
i have the responsible to take care of them
when they are sick
even they are not well
i have the responsible for their everything....
Although now i cannot go anywhere like i used to
maybe i have less time with
my friend n sissy..
I brought them to this world
is let them have a life with happiness
just like i was a children..
Although i not rich
but i will not give them a life
like what i having for that 3 years plus..
Simple also can be happy
Yes they might be young NOW
doesn't mean they will not be affected..

2 precious is not toy
when u want feel like seeing them
u say u love them
when u doesn't want them
u push them to the risk that u as a children
dun even experience urself..

whatever that man had does will not be affect us much at all...
OUR life still have to go on
with or without THAT MAN..



Here our weekend BEGINs..


Precious after bath
(very hard to take precious picture nowadays)


Me @ workplace
ME having my own free time
FACE SWOLLEN DUE TO MY TEETH INFECTION lol..
VERY PAIN
EATING THE ANTIBIOTICS & PANADOL..

This 3 nail polish was my first time in my life
i bought
never bought a nail polish before..
(the very first time last year june
if i not wrong going out with Crystal & Delphine)the other 8
is i bought from my workplace..
grumble grumble grumble
also work @ that company for 7 to 8 month lol...
sometime very reluctant to buy their items
BUT sometime no choice
I WORK TILL 10 to 6
after work go straight to 2 precious school
to fetch them..
I am happy with my life
but sometime abit tired
COS
NOT ENOUGH SLEEP...
Was tidy up my computer desk today
so take all nail polish out n take photo lol...

Will be more updated when i free
n more about 2 precious..
HP CAMERA IS HAYWIRE
nowadays
still have to used
till one day i clear my debt
than i will buy a hp for myself
and more thingy for my 2 precious
provided
I CLEAR OFF MY DEBT...

PLEASE RESPECT MY DECISION
NOONE WILL KNOW THE FEELING
ONLY THOSE WHO
GET IT
WILL KNOW IT..

No comments: