Saturday, March 5, 2011

♥ It friday again =) ♥


Before i updated this is the bloody another case of harass by loan shark
now not my house is my neighbour wall n door kanna splash
BLOODY HELL SHIT..
TOLD THAT IRRESPONSIBLE MAN TO GO APOLOGISED TO THE NEIGHBOUR HIMSELF..
I DOUBT HE HAvent DO SO
COS HE IS BUSYING BORROW LOAN SHARK AGAIN
WITH HIS FATHER N BROTHER...
(THREATENING BY LOAN SHARK IN NOT END YET)


On the 24 february went back to my parent house..On tuesday mikkiel start to have fever at night when my friend was still around..He was so hot when i touch his forehead,all thanks to my forget-ful-ness or someone had taken away my thermometer so i didn't know how high is he..Give him a bullet on his ass cos he is very very hot and 5ml fever syrup..thanx god fever went down, i doubt is the phelgm precious have cause him to be like this..Brought him to polyclinic Next day,nurse help him to measure to temperature is 38.3 and she arrange for mikkiel to see the doctor faster...Doctor just ask a few question and ask me to go take medicine and went back home after that..I didn't make the payment cos the queue was bloody long and the pram cannot even go in to the queue..I bought a mouth thermometer so i can measure mikkiel fever..Precious was having fever during night was really shocked me,look after him carefully and thursday brought 2 precious back to my parent house ,father came and fetch me...1st day at my parent house was alright,2nd night mikkiel start to fever again and went i measure is 38.7 and he is shivering n shaking..Faster carry him and told my mummy i bring him to see a doctor..My mum ask my father wake up and Bring us to Serangoon North 24 clinic,didn;t wait very long was my turn..Doctor say mikkiel still look active so prescribe some strong medicine for him n of cause some medicine to reduce is phelgm...Of cos i have to look after him carefully and luckily i not that type of sleep like a pig if not on the 3rd day middle of the night mikkiel is having febrile fits and father fetch us to kkh and i didn't told the doctor to do x-ray for mikkiel cos i think it might be lung infection causing by his phelgm so he having fever on and off..But the doctor say she used the scope to hear the lung is CLEAR so bring us to the observation and ask me to sponge him again n again..His fever is up to40'c i was really shocked..I never saw a 40'c temperature on a thermometer before i was very worry about mikkiel and the same time i feel so helpless..Whenever i sponge him he will cry very loudly..He loves to bath and saw him crying like that feel so pain..No choice have let the temperature down first,Luckily 5am the fever had drop till 38.0c...Father went to take the medicine n insisted to make the payment for me when the cashier say dun need to make any payment..So went back home with a QUESTION MARK...

Have to thank my parent to help me along the ways,when i needed a hand to help,if not i dun know what can it be when i was alone at home with 2 precious..thank god for blessing for us mummy say have to look after mikkiel carefully cos she have been a babysitter so long never seen a children had fits before..Luckily i have a habit to touch my children forehead before i sleep..if not or if i was not beside mikkiel on that day i dun know what will it be..





Another day,brother and sister in law brought my parent n 3 of us to have lunch n dim sum and City Hall Royal Park Hotel for my mummy's birthday..After that father fetch us back our home sweet home..

Sunday night mikkiel is getting better but still not totally recovered...I have sleepless night for a few night.I have to take care of mikkiel and feed him water cos scared he is too dehydrated cos of his fever and medicine he taken..But anyway he is recovered after that have to thank mikkiel's teacher too helping me to feed him medicine and observe him so that i can go to work and earn money ..I have no choice i have to find a babysitter to look after them before i go look for a FULL TIME JOB...

Today is Friday
2 precious is asleep done a little bit of update..
When children is having FEVER
CANNOT PLAY PLAY..
THANK GOD FOR BLESSING EVERYONE WITH GOOD HEALTH..=)

No comments: