Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Excursion for 2 precious (Marina Barrage)



Alarm rang at 6:45am i dragged myself up @ 7 20 am and prepared for 2 precious n i am off we go to school..On the way we meet Mummy crystal and sweetie shermie=====>tada
.
.
.
.Mummy crystal is pushing Shermie=)
3 of them ate biscuit when we push them to school =)



Reach the school outside =)

Find out mikkiel poopoo so i have to help him to change the pamper inside the school..
After that went to Singapore Pool
Buying TOTO for Ann n myself
afterthat saw many children was at 3 level so
we decided to see our children and
follow them to the destination to take the bus..

baobei n her classmatePrecious and his classmate
TUTU TRAIN
to the destination to take the bus..wow so many children waiting for bus to
MARINA BARRAGE =)


I off to work ,mummy crystal went home n get ready to work..
Wat a wonderful morning
and
today work was great
went to fetch 2 precious
with happy feedback=)
Sarah was well behaved
and mikkiel was well behaved with holding hand with his teacher ZEILA..

Although i hate today date but i love the day today
I doubt my 2 precious love too..
Both are real tired
off to bed @ 10pm..

Have done half my housechores
I hope i can earn more money
really
many many many $$$$$$$
to clear off my debtsss..

When can i have DEBT free life..
hmmmm... i know will not be long..
When i have free of DEBT
i will happily proud
TO SAY
I FREE OF DEBT
and
I CLEAR ALL MY BILLS
and
I PAY OFF MY 2 precious accumulate school fees
by that IRRESPONSIBLE MAN..
I'm alright to pay for my 2 precious
just that he the one who owns that school fees..
i am not so unwillingly to pay for his part
who he go up to the school to promised the teacher
HE WILL PAY...

Whatever i am absolutely alright
JUST LET ME GRUMBLE
&**(&#%(*$((%)_$(..


No comments: