Wednesday, March 30, 2011

The very happy Sunday

Went to see a doctor after bringing 2 precious to school..Everything was fine but i just sick,Dr Anthony gives me a 2 days mc...I'm good to eat the medicine and ate the anti-biotics to build up my system..I dun want to fall sick again..Waiting for drowsiness to come and i going for a nap...Not use to it to stay at home at this time cos i usually at work...


Saturday night====>

Sissy Crystal n Me
(Realized my action is the same lol)
hahaha
so long never take photo with her..


While sissy is doing her stuff i snap picture of myself (as usual)

Sunday

admiring my photoWatching cartoon quietly n waiting for my sistas to come.

Initially sunday have to go pray my dearest grandmother n friday going back to my parent's house cos mikkiel having mild fever so i stay at home to look after him n sarah go to my parent house..
Finally my wish to buy one aeroplane for my grandma is fulfill..
(this year i cannot go pray my grandma and ancestor)
Noone help me look after mikkiel
so sarah go with my parent
so i hope my grandmother dun mistaken
sarah is me..

The misses of her still not reduce
I do miss her
But i never dream of her anymore
I know she is fine n happy
cos my 大伯
went to pray with my parent..

Weather so good that day told by my mother..

Father fetch sarah back with my 姑妈 in the afternoon..


The tea break (baobei fav' bao)
see my big round tummy
(i ate my lunch)
Anqi bought for 2 precious=)
thank her so much


I have to thank my sistas to help me look after 2 precious and brought them to jp...Whereby my father came back again to my house...We have a clarify session with that man and his family..Whatever is only clarify those lies and misunderstanding...The divorce will still be processing ...I am very happy on that day very very very happy but there is time where i think back of the clarifying session i really pity his parent..Whatever this is all life,know who is the innocent and who is the one who can always push blame to anyone..Is kinda scary whatever what happen to them is the 2 brothers are the one who create..THAT ALL
The food i cook for my sistas
and didn;t take on that day
the other day make hot the food
and i ate half a bowl..

Actually is for the tenant just that when i put the food in the microwave to make hot the food..the family came so i forget to bring out to let him to eat and i realize the food in the microwave he had areadi ate..

Hope 31st i can hear good news from them..=)

I am lucky to have many people nice around helping me and the children and my parent no matter how will be with me,how i am i really very grateful to what the god given me..

A chance to be rebellion A chance to make nice friends A chanceinto a marriage A chance to let me be a mother of my 2 precious n A chance to let me be my parent's daughter.
A chance to let me know a feeling of losing a person i treasure.

All this year i never waste my life,i LOSE a lot i gain alot..
My parent never given me up
even how i make them disappointed..
 A chance
i really fall down
Just a chance to manage myself to stand up
by 
friends,relative
and 
MY PARENTs...

Sorry for the long post cos i think i will be updating a week once now as regular as the past..I am going to turn myself to full time for this company i make sure i work hard earn more money...I want to let the my family to be happy and can bring them out occasionally to let my family happy
Treasure everything i have..
I treaure my family,my friendship and everyone..
I have to
I dun want wait for regret than i start to regret..
Treasure is the word...


No comments: