Sunday, December 11, 2011

3 days MC + weekdays =)


Having fever and diahorrea on and off last week
was having MC for 3 days
see-ing two doctor in 3 days...
Eat medicine until want to vomit lol...



3 of us
having this photo
when i was still sick
stomach upset lol..♥

see my pale face never put on anything lol..
when i 'm sick
my eye is obviously
can see
when i am sick..Saturday 10.12.2011
make lunch for my family

炒猪脚米粉。。。
didn't manage to take the whole photo
cos
i was still sick
take only a few photo..=)♥my 2 precious♥
so difficult to take my 2precious photo nowadays lol
the new uniform for my 2 precious for 2012Sunday 11.12.2011

Stomach still having unwell
but
2 precious still need to eat...
daddy & i cook for 2 precious
he made the meatball himself..

Baobei enjoying her porridge♥
润肺汤 prepare by daddy...

I was so glad when i sick
my 2 precious will use their action to
care for me
just like my family & friends..

thx for daddy to fetch the kids to and fro from sch...
thx everyone for the care n concern
i am recover from my sickness...
I am perfectly well now..
Start go back to work
If i never eat 隔夜菜 that day
i will not be so feeling so awful for this few days..


Today is a day tml is another day =D
♬♫♫♫♫♫♪♫♩♬
Tomorrow going to bring precious to NSC again for follow up..
my parent will help me look after 2 precious
cos 2 of us having to work on the weekend..
Hope my 2 precious can behave
and listen to my parent...

Recently weekend we will be looking after 2 precious,
if both of us have to work
my parent will help me look after them..
But not like the past
every week have to help me look after my 2 precious =)

Have to plan n have some timetable to teach my 2 precious
Writing and spell
Baobei had a great improvement
&
Precious is now starting and learning to speak..
Glad for that
when i am working so hard..=)

Next year baobei will be K1 and precious is N2..
hope the year of 2012
will be great for us =D


No comments: