Sunday, December 4, 2011

♥ SUNDAY = FAMILY DAY ♥


Sunday FAMILY DAY
Brought 2 precious to CDAC
to join the carnival
and get family pack
when they had prepare for us...
thank CDAC so much =)


♥baobei n me ♥

take cab over cos MRT dun have a direct way
take bus need 1 and half hour to reach the destination =)


♥Precious & me ♥









Nowaday Daddy n me brought 2 precious out
they will hold hand together n walk...

after taking CDAC family pack off
we go to the nearby mall
CITY PLAZA

and
saw kiddy rides

let them take one ride

children always feel happy when they saw kiddy ride =)

Brought 2 precious to lunch @ Jurong point
and than
wanted to take photo
my hp black out of sudden
need a few minutes to get it down..

Hp getting old
hope can get a new ones
but i really dun need a smartphone =)

2 precious playing with the Christmas tree
is so difficult to take photo with 2 precious
especially mikkiel..
Run here n there
Children is like that
hope 2 precious can be alway happy n healthy
and
grown up well
this is the most important things
i always wishes =)

Tml monday i going back to work as usual
work hard n earn more money
to
pay n clear my debts n bill
n
give my 2 precious
a better life
&
my parent too =)

No comments: