Tuesday, November 16, 2010



My very FIRST BLOG @ friendster
My second blog @ mutiplyThe recent blog @ blogger

Was reading thru the blog i had updated before..Had been updating since 2006 till now..Can really see that i love to wrote a very long post everytime...Dun know how to come to straight point at time...No matter what who cares...

Since my 嬷嬷 left us and go to another happy world,i had once wanted to stop updating...I dun know why i just no mood to update...I think i have been very understanding to what this world is like how people change how people treat me as and how people is so realistic at TIMES...I choose to forgive and forget but STILL NOT ENOUGH...But when my MARRIAGE had really cannot be help,cannot be save ,Noone understand how i feel But luckily i not alone,i have friends surround me and give me the care n concern n the help in my financial...

My life is full of happening things....I dun know when will be a STOP n i can start my own life with my 2 precious n happiness will start..I dun like to hate someone,i dun even like to quarrel and i dun want to be a calculative person....Simply know that i had been helping this family alot ,dun tell me about how much u own someone and i am also owning some of my friend the help the $$$$...I didn't say i didn't tell doesnt mean i siting at home and be a tai tai..I knew my life will not be a TAI TAI LIFE but than not to that extend THAT I START to HATE SOMEONE FOLLOW BY ANOTHER...=ALL IN A FAMILY I'm am a woman and i also someone daughter TOO....U wanted to RUIN UR children life i am no right to STOP but PLS DUN RUIN MINE CHILDREN...

I really have to think of my and children future i doesnt want a so unstable life and let my children to suffer..If i want to give my children a complete family but not to the extend of irresponsible act and show bad example to my children ... From today onward i will work as many days as possible and earn more money to let me have a secure life for my children and pay my debt and clear my bill...I have pile of bill and friends to clear....

I know myself what i need to do who to respect and who i dun...Cos u dun give me the respect as a human being why do i need to do SO...Dun use ur mouth and finger to point and say and u dun even see urself how much u worth people to RESPECT..How much money u have is ur own business ,If i would because of MONEY can do anything I WILL NOT BE HAVING THIS TYPE OF LIFE NOW...I dun care how u say me BUT ONCE U STEP MY FEET I WILL PROTECT MYSELF BY NOT DOING THE SAME THINGS AS YOU....

No comments: