Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Good morning everyone =)

My colleague Huiling(lynn) 21st Birthday
@ 24 10 2010

Her birthday cake (Hazenut chocolate cake)


The three of us in a
ktv ROOM...


My 2 wonderful colleagues cum Friend
So nice of knowing them...
Always chat while cleaning the product and hand moving..=)





Huiling came over last night,having dinner with me & 2 precious..This week i have to look after them myself,Mr Hong working afternoon shift..The finger with nail polish is i volunteer to help Huiling to apply cos i told her i have interested while i saw the manicurist helping me to do it...I am learning not that PRO yet...Rate 5.5/10


The webcam photo taken with my 2 precious
really love them =)
2 precious really grow up alot
Now i helping them to change realised
2 precious grow taller when i sit down to help them to change
seeing them growing and improving
I am happy to do anything for them =)
On the way preparing to work yesterday
A photo and rush to work =)

Waiting for Mr hong to buy breakfast back
while updating..=)

My wish now is to earn alot of money $$$$$$$$.....
ASAP
...

Mikkiel birthday is coming,He is going to be 2 soon...
Have to plan about it ...
Real soon..


No comments: