Monday, November 8, 2010

Bugis trip with shiyim


Today morning wake up @ 7 plus cos mikkiel bring my hp to my bed and wake me up..He prepare for the children while i still laying on bed using my twitter account to TweeT.Get ready half-way godsister she not going with us,feel a shock and worry about her...Luckily she alright when i called her in the late afternoon...

Today i had try to use the fake eyelashes that godsis gives me and the clip my colleague bought for me...Finally i success to put on my eyelashes myself..He say i look pretty today WHATEVER i am happy i finally done this task on myself...But i think the glue to stick on my eyelid is not STRONG ENOUGH drop out in the late afternoon..heehee



The gift from my colleagues
The pink clip is a good tool for me
to put my fake eyelashes on...







Please take alook got what different ma..

Waiting for bus to come
so ask him to take afew photo of me...After meeting shiyim and jason we went to Guan yin temple to pray and went to have our lunch
@ tan quee lan street that he recommend nice STEAMBOAT.
Heee the spicy drumlet is nice
HOT AND NICE...
yummy..

Had a great day =)
Although the guy went to play billard and than two of their hp had no batt..
Making two of us
wait and wait
@ iliuma lol..

Tomorrow onward i am going to work more hard to earn more moolah..
more trip out with friend when i never work...
But have to clear my debt and bill..
Not forgetting my 2 precious
weekend i will spend time with them...=>


No comments: