Sunday, November 7, 2010

Will 4 of us
become 3 of us...
(2 precious will changed their surname as LOH)
?????????

ONE MORE TROUBLE
THIS FAMILY WILL REMAIN
AS 3 of us..

I DUN CARE IS WHAT EVER..




Early in the morning i will be getting angry
I raised out my voice and scold *(&*&*(%^%$%
at him
(I mean everyday)
I can't stand myself being like this...

But i dun know why..

I'm not feeling bad to treat him like this
but is just that i feel that i not the usual ME
I scold i yell
i think even that 2 chinaman
listen till sick and tired also..
Exactly my feeling is also..

I dun know what i want from him
I hope he can get out of my sight
I Know i am sick of him
WHAT HE DOES..

Today what i am
HIS FAMILY AND HIM
CAUSE ME TO ME LIKE THIS
i knew what i had done not RIGHT
BUT
Do they think what they had those TO ME AND 2 precious
ALL USING THAT MOUTH TO SAY
I also know I also can
Why must i be like them
I just simply dun want to see them AGAIN..

Maybe is hormones
Maybe i am too tired
of this TYPE of LIFE..

Everything come to sudden
I haven't even take a breathe
and accept things after another..

People changed
I still the same
But they think I am a woman
with full of forgiveness
and
ALL OF THEM
think I CAN REALLY FORGIVE ANYTHING
WHAT THEY HAVE DONE..

People MAKE MISTAKE
BUT SOME MISTAKE IS NOT ABLE TO FORGET AND FORGIVE
so fast..

I am also a human being
I need someone who can
CARE N CONCERN about me
I knew i have many
I need someone who dote of me
But i only left none(1 left me 1 give up on me)
Dun know whether i feel myself fortunate or unlucky...

The world not even end yet,the earth is still moving,Time pass minute by minute
I dun know
why i am trying to be happy
but in the end
Smile and Happy
is drifting and drifting..

Finding a companion together
till the end of life
Is really HARD
人心难测....

Importance is
I have to find my life back
I have earn money
to give my 2 precious
& my parent
more secure life...
No matter down the road
I doesn't have HIM or have HIM
I want to depend on myself ...

I knew myself i had gave up this marriage 60%
Left 40 % and get back 100%..
Is real diffcult...

I doesn't my life
because of him
I have to face alot of guilty-ness..
Not i am thinking too much
i doesn't want to hate anyone
I also dun want people to hate me
FOR NOTHING
&
I have done NOTHING..

My parent also
uses their sweat n year
to brought me up
to what i am now...
I knew i cannot communicate well with my mummy
i knew if i stay with her
WORLD WAR III will start..
I dun think of taking my parent for granted
Since young i have giving them much problem to trouble
I dun want to bring anything to let them worries
i knew sometime their thinking is different
But what to do
I am fated to be their children..
I am have the responsible to let them to have no - worries life now
but i knew they are worries about 3 of us
cos we are living with a MAN
who is thinking unmaturely and
cause so MUCH TROUBLE ..

FEELING SO EMPTY
EMPTY
EMPTY...

Have left 10 month to end of this marriage
i dun have any positive thinking
anymore..

I have no words for him JUST PLEASE DUN WASTE MY TIME JUST GO OUT THIS HOUSE AND DUN MAKE 3 Of US INTO ANY NECCESSARY TROUBLE THANK YOU.. ONE MORE TROUBLE I PROMISED THE SURNAME OF THE KIDS IS NO LONGER
HONG
AND TO LOH..









No comments: