Sunday, November 7, 2010


He Brought me two stuff to susprise me
end up get scolding by me..
So tight areadi still wasting money,,
(Guess someone tell him
or else how he know i did these two things)

Anyway bought me what is no USE
is the problem that i doesn't want him to repeat
and NO TROUBLE FROM HIS FAMILY...

My friend told me to give him some face
IF he want me to give him face
show me he can let me tolerate
and
SEE HOW..

(Stop the topic regarding him)



Teeth is aching
Can't get sleep..

I not thinking of anything
Recently i am very on in updating blog
Can updated some happy ones :)

Recently too much HAPPENING THINGS
cannot digest that why i been bloated lol..
BLOATED = FAT

My colleague one week off to genting come back
saturday went to take my schedule
she say SALLY WHAT HAPPEN
1 week never see me
why i like bloated lol..
Reply maybe the dentist give me the wrong medicine
instead giving me the reduce swollen he gave me
the swollen one
so i become bloated lol..

Teeth pain really pain
I so diffcult to let people understand what i say
I sound like eating a big bun and talk
like mumbling with word..
Worry will affect my singing anot..
Yesterday night as usually go YOUTUBE
and start my singing
start to sing
teeth pain....

But today i knew i can speak like before
no longer
eating big bun anymore..

I so glad
cos tomorrow i will be going to meet
2 bgfs ..

Today morning get angry buy 4d
buy the receipt number
my number really jump
lol
if not i tio $60 lol..

I think i will try not to throw temper
see i will tio anot
than i can repay my debt
&
can bao a big hongbao
for my brother lol..

No comments: