Saturday, November 6, 2010

Dentist TRIP

Another one month plus is going to Christmas,and means mikkiel's birthday is round the corner..Big boy now and active alot...Small celebration with the family and bring him and jiejie out for a great dinner..




Dentist Trip (06112010)



Photo taken by: Mr Hong

After a few minutes of my question toward the dentist Dr Teoh, i decided to choose extracting my decay tooth although total is $1k+++++....My pocket have a BIG HOLE is burning burning.. This decay tooth teach me alot so (I'm better take care of my teeth and visit a dentist regularly it should not be like this)...A bomb lay on me and i have to once again need my friends to help so i can survive till this end of month..

Told myself from 9 november onward I AM GOING TO WORK HARD AND CLEAR MY DEBTS N I REALLY GOING TO SAVE $$$$ for rainy day...i knew i always mention it but I WILL DO IT DE...
After my dentist appoinment,bus back to jurong point and went to my company for awhile,Anna say aweek never see me my whole body like bloated lol...Agree I begin to BLOATED i think i have to go on diet SOON....

No comments: