Saturday, November 13, 2010

A bright saturday afternoon



yesterday two indian man came to our shop and
do some cable and wiring for broadband..
I am looking after them
cos they bring in a big ladder
to our small shop...

The weather was damn bright and hot,
Uploading some photo thru facebook...
Yesterday work 12 hours from 10 am to 10 pm
Business nowadays not very good
But customer come in like 一阵风
come in alot of customer at times
but no customer really no customer..

I tell my self i have to work hard extremely hard
to earn more money am pay my debt and bill..
Since when i start to blog i had been say that sentence above for very long..
That time is because i able to do much cos i was staying at home looking after my 2 precious...
Now at least i believe if i work long hours in the weekdays and he can help me look after 2 precious provided he no OT i want to work more hours and i can clear my debts and bill by end of january 2011....

Lately i realised alot of people is with Oily scalp and Oily hair..
(including myself)
I am more worst i have oily skin, oily scalp...
Have to find the right product to cure the problem...
Wondering what product i have to use
due to weather too...

Everyday wash hair but than i still have oily scalp problem
and every day wash my face twice still having the problem...
Hope my oily problem can be solved soon..
Another 2 weeks and 1 day is my brother 大喜喜日子...
(helping them to count down)..

I wearing sock at night cos my feet is so dry and
put lotion and cover with sock..

here pain there pain anywhere also pain =)

grow older have many problem
so must take care of own health okay =>

I want to earn many many many $$$$$$$$$$$......
Pls click on my ads on the left column in
u happen drop in to read my blog
thank a million =)..

No comments: