Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Today 有多一个朋友,来找我.....她是KELLY one of my colleague n friend too...
Dun know what it in my mind
I volunteer to help her
paint his nail
& clip her hair straight..
Let the photo do the talking===>



After that we went over to the KTV i usually go to sing.......The first time going with her,the very first song we sang 痛哭的人,made her tears she told me is her bunch of friend and her 主题曲....She say my voice sing song very 好听,told her she the first person who say that...Noone say my singing is good or no good no comment at all la..Whatever thank for her treat to KTV although now we working in Different company we are still friend...




Kelly lose a lot of weight from a L size little ladies to a S size little ladies...
I really have to learn from her..
I had been stuck to L size woman to only abit to M size only..
Sometime envy those woman i saw
who give birth
still look so slim and pretty...=)
(When will be my turn lei)

Wonder what my weight now??

No comments: