Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Jp @ Hari Raya Haji



(Baobei & Me)
Before going JP snap me and baobei lol with my cam cos i still didn't really familiar with cam when mybrother & dao sao give it to me...Play for a few minutes===>
LOW BATT than
TOTALLY NO BATT..
(so bo bian have to used my hp camera)





I had actually plan to bring 2 precious to Jp today but unfortunately yesterday nigh i was being a MERLION vomit 4-5 times but i feel better this morning...Precious was with Mr HONG's mother care and he look after sarah and he also sick.. Luckily managed to brought Baobei out in the late afternoon...Had take some photo with the christmas tree and etc...Love the christmas theme @ JP although i not a PRECIOUS MOMENT FAN but i love it...There is angel on the CHRISTMAS TREE at least JP made a effort to made a THEME this year..
Let the photo do the talking=======>






On the way to JP,We walked over half way rain faster RUN ar take aphoto of baobei and she keep asking ,"Where is DIDI.." since morning =(
@JP kopitiam waiting for MR HONG to order our food
see baobei so HAPPY =)

Baobei & Her fatherSaw this two mickey & minnie pendant ,
I tell myself when i clear my debts and bills
and i will bought this two pendant
for
my 2 precious =)
(My first wishlist for 2011)

No comments: