Sunday, November 14, 2010

Babysitting Service

Do you need someone to help u to look after ur precious for a few hours???


(Jot down my number and save in ur handphone
if u need my babysitting service just give me a call)....
No prank call allowed =)

The service will be available from 1 december onwards please do call and enquiries..

(Please kindly know that i not a full time babysitter,i wanted to help to look after only look 1 baby or 2 children at a time when parent unable to look after for few hours...)



When i was still a housewife n a mummy of my 2 precious i used to have this problem,
(who really will need babysitting services)

  • Going out for appointment but cannot bring 2 precious along
  • Going to bring precious to doctor appointment alone how to bring 2 children along
  • Going to DnD with hubby but doesnt want to bring children along
  • Going out with friend but wanted to catch up with friend dun want to bring along children
&
noone can help u look after
etc...
And if u need someone to look after ur precious for a few hours
pls contact me...

No fussy parents.....

My babysitting skill is learn from NICU kkh when my first child is a preemies and if ur children will be joining us on SATURDAY or SUNDAY (Lunch or Dinner will be provided) (no charges add)..My meal for the children NO MSG IS ADDED...Environment wise the parent can come up to have a look and ensure whether u want to put ur children depend on what time u wanna to bring back..(minimum is 4 hours)

  • Bath baby n children
  • Feed baby n children
  • Coax baby when baby is crying and coax baby to sleep..
  • Play and teach them simple English


(Do you face the same problem also NOW)

Service For BABYSITTING :

I am providing Home babysitting service in your house or u can bring ur precious to my house where i am staying @ boon lay drive ...I am working as a part time executive while my 2 precious is attending their cc..To provide this service is to help those MUMMIES wanted to have some own times and CANNOT bring children along..I am here to help and look after ur precious,put 100% cos i had look after my 2 precious from baby till now ( sarah is 3 years old and mikkiel is going to be 2 years old soon)...I love children too...

Advance booking for baby sitting service is (1 week before the actual date)
Timing is from (10 pm to 5pm) From Mon till Sunday
Except when my children is sick or i have to work on that day sorry i will not able to provide the babysitting service



To let the parent know is u want to put ur precious into my care on weekdays,i only can provided service at my house and if u dun mind i have 2 precious at home too...Only 1 children more i will be able to look..( 18 month and above)

Maximum 2 children can be babysiting if ur children able to walk..If i will be babysititng at ur doorstep..I can help u to cook for them,coax them to sleep,help change diaper and make milk and etc.....Teaching simple English able to do so..(no charges will be added for this service too)



The Charges for babysitting=>

Time available is from (10 am to 5 pm) after 5 pm additional charge of $10 more to the total charge:
Call and make advance booking 1 week before the actual date:

Baby from 1 month and 12months , by hourly charges
(from monday till friday )

1 hour= $12 (minimum 4 hours)
1 hour = $10 (maximum 5 hours and above)

if wanted me to look after for a few days ,price can be negotiable

Children(from 12month and above)
(from monday till friday)

1 hour = $8 (minimum 4 hours)
1hour=$6 (maximum 5 hours and above)

Have to paid half deposit first in case last minutes problem deposit will not be refunded..
I will cancel the service if my 2 precious is sick or something happen last minutes i will promise the cancellation is till really no choice than i will cancel and i will refunded the half deposit to u...

Parent have to bring their precious own stuff /belonging like pamper,milk powder,milk bottles,waterbottle & one toy that he/she loves..Light meal will be provided during the short hours..eg.Biscuit,cakes and small snack....













No comments: