Saturday, November 20, 2010

Random post!!!

Thursday early in the morning wake up at 5 am and bath prepare and out of my home @ 7am...(nowadays i really know how to' mo' here and there) find what transportation i am taking to amk..Mrt OR buses..Decision made pack my things and slowly walked to the nearby bus-stop to come...
One of my friend call and chit chat awhile,and realised my batt is gonna low,cos she knew i am going to pray my 嬷嬷 in the morning,u was so shocked when she heard the bell sound coming from the bus,Gal u take bus ar,and say wah now u know how to take bus liao wor...very good a very good start lol..happy for u..
(cos my this friend dun like to take cab but if necessary she will hail a cab cos she think taking cab is a waste of money) but i also think the same as her BUT sometime i just tired to squeeze into the bus with so many people..

I took 2 hours to reach amk was late cos mummy meet my aunt @ 9am at the place where we put 嬷嬷 there..
Luckily we take cab go cos mummy bring alot of things for praying 嬷嬷...how heavy also can take cos is for my 嬷嬷..The weather was so bright & sunny but i never complain i knew 嬷嬷 is happy..=)
(i make a mistake i didn't know cannot wear RED for 100 days lol i didn't wear for 49 days lol and told my mummy when she take clothes and change,and she say 孙不用计的啦...)she didn't how bad i feel lol but i really dun know ...

Guess what time is it when i take tis photo (early in the morning 5 am)

Nothing to do so take picture of myself lol =) my face so "cui'

(Jialat lol my hair is in even colour )


I hope everyday i can be like the smiley face
(HAHAHAHA)

(My $ book cum multi purpose book)


Friday go work in the morning and was chatting with colleagues while wiping the products...The business nowdays is damn bad,10am-12pm the customer came in can be count lol..But after the time business getting better abit..That day only earn a few buck for my incentives..Is time to changes a incentive book for next year..I knew my notebook is very 'cui" cos i keep squeezing into my apron pocket that why..and sometime take out and fan myself cos the air con is not COOL at all..Even customer complain also ..

No comments: