Sunday, November 21, 2010

Going out myself =ALONE


Early in the morning,Precious came over my bed and wake me up,see still can smile so i have no choice to wake up and bring them to school after prepare and they have their breakfast..

See my baobei is still in a blur blur mode..she is thinking:"didi next time u can dun wake up so earli ma."Out of the house=>Playing together
My hair is growing lol i cannot find my last photo but my hair is really growing...My colour is not black anymore lol..Colour fade

Decide to go out in the afternoon when MR HONG Mother is bringing the kids out..





Take photo before going out =)When over to bukit panjang to find my ex colleagues and friend Catherine,ever since i stop working @ (telcom company) i had not been stepping in bukit panjang till today..I had not been siting in LRT for 3 years plus..Simply sound like amountain tortoise..Even though i am singaporean i still alot of NEW SHOPPING MALLS N THE UNIVERSAL STUDIO i still haven't stepped in before lol...I must make use of this time faster earn more more money and go there and REALLY SHOP,EAT N ENJOY..
Afterthat went over cck find limei and BHG is having CRAZY SALE alot of people was crowd in the mall,while waiting for ah mei to finish work,went over to the pasar malam and saw my favourite 'FISH TELOR" and while walking while eat..So long never had this very shiok feeling cos was so CRISPY AND NICE..While eating got this two men was infront of me and talking to me...%$^&%^*(&()*) and saying u very familiar lei and u last time leave hougang ar and etc...I had saw this two idiots @ BHG but than i thought they are just joining the fun in the crazy sale..So never bother than at pasar malam also saw them lol..
I didn't say a single words i continue to eat my things walk here n there and than have stick and they will still keep following..
Hazel call me and listen told her about that 2 idiots
had been following me lol..
Ask me go take MRT and go elsewhere..
So think think decide to take MRT back...
But after all i still having a great day =)


Heard Catherine say that gal who anyhow telling the colleagues in another branch when i start working with her for a few hours and end up i scold her and i quit my job...I even shared my commission with her and just trying to build the colleagues-ship and just because i went up to the cashier to collect money from the customer..She can just anyhow tell the colleagues,i 'eat" the customer money ANYHOW

I believe noone want to be accused
and
few years lata
2 month back
She kanna sack and was reported to police
cos what
she had accussed me..

I never curse her, i just dun like her
in the end she in this type of stages

I have to go re-flect myself
i doesn't want to end up like her
i knew i stubborn
i have re-flect to treat people is older than me x 40 in ages above included my parent
cos my conscience is very clear to everyone
i believe in retribution
since people treat me bad go ahead
i just be myself..
"I will not earn but i also will not lose"




No comments: