Sunday, October 31, 2010

======MARRIAGE===============


Marriage is a lifetime
Some marriage can be treasure & last forever
But there is some marriage
is not about treasure or forever
IS....
the
COMPROMISE & COMMITMENT...




There is some reader is concerning ME & HIM n send thru my e-mail for these few week:

"He say wanted a very last chance from me and he will used his whole life to compensate for he had done for me..'I tell him off i feel like vomit and puke..."

Some of my friend even say we are alright aready
I reply,"NO"
sometime i went out with friends
he will tag along if 2 precious follow me
He is there cos he is taking care of the children
as a daddy position..

Precisely I really very tired of getting so angry about what he had done,
i even told him many many time i dun want this marriage ANYMORE..
I am not saying LIKE i am singing song
I had apply for divorce
-------------------------------------------
It take quite along time to proceed..


I dun want to waste any more time
to give a person a chance
who doesn't treasure the
marriage & family..

If he can change he only benefit on him
NOT ME..
At least i can have some freedom
Spend time with friends
when he stay at home to look after 2 precious..

If he can prove to me how he treasure this marriage & family
within a year
and
change..

Not forcing or threatening him cos i had tell him that my heart is died for this marriage,
let him see the document for divorce
Lawyer say no harm if he really want a real change...



I listen to every friend advice
in my heart
there is some keep asking me give him one more chance,and telling me how good he has been,
there is some even say if i will be u i will divorce him straight away ,i cannot tolerate this type of man
there is some telling me u dun deserve to be treated like that
there is some ask me to think of my 2 precious
there is many friend who give me alot advice and advice..

But something talking to friend is really very important,
if when u are in the same situation like me
even there is some marriage is really no choice to be continue
we dun encourage people to DIVORCE
We give idea and help..

Every woman thinking of a marriage is very very different...
anyway
I really listen and done my decision..
I will not replying anything regarding about I& HIM
anymore..

I am not encourage any woman to do the same as me, Marriage is not a game.. If can give and take marriage life will be easy, Don't be to calculative about what another partner is doing... Do what u like and let the other partner to do so.. Everyone do mistake.. Husband or wife also .. Forgive n forgave and dun let the mistake to drift the marriage apart.. But some mistake can be forgive but some is not.. So depend how treasure marriage to everybody Sometime depend on luck there is people always b the forgiven ones but there is some who always be the one make the mistake is depend to individual life...

No comments: