Monday, October 25, 2010

朋友一生一起 过



I have always think as a FRIEND i had done as my part...There is always friend telling me "A few friends will be enough"... Lately including myself there is a few friends have the same situation with me,have marriage problem...Even thought my marriage had been down to don't know where,but as a friend i lend my listening ear to Friend and if they dun know what happen to me i also dun want to say anymore..I doesnt want to keep repeating the same things same people and doubt my friends will listen till sleep lol...Why i will be this,cos i love to share to others cos i get it from my friend...My friend never give up on me they are being with me since secondary till now..I treasure any friendship i build but i will feel upset when any person do something bad to me...

When i grow,The expectation being a friend is still the same,i love to talk to any friends we can even chat till hours or even a day...I dun hide things to people i can tell my stories to people even if only knowing for 2 weeks ...This is like that i know many nice friend around,sometime I only need people to understand but friend around is giving advice of anything i listen i decide..We dun live in the same way of life but we also dun want they live the same life are living too but sometime we cannot decide..I really appreciate even those who dun even know me had giving me advice since my grandmother passed away..If i really dun have friend really call friend i will never ever go through till now..I dun expect them to help me everytime when i need money ,i dun mind they say things straight forward to me cos they care and concern but than there is some who only come to me when they have facing some problem and etc...I willingly to help in any ways i can but than dun treat what i had gave for granted...I am anything person but not stupid person..I have my limit too..Yesterday i was chatting with of my friend,she is checking up how me and him,told me alot and share with me her marriage and the advice and she still have to wake @ 6.30 to go hospital for check up..

I had really realised that MONEY is the most effective things to test A PERSON OR A FRIEND....Money is sensitive , doesn't mean those who lend money or didn't lend money they are not good or good..BUT is the way money works where the character come out because of money...

I knew myself also very easy trust people so sometime also cannot blame PEOPLE ANYHOW..

I am not very proud how i treat him but than different people have to be treated differently...

Sometime i also will make mistake so i dun expect people cannot make mistake..

We must know how to judge what mistake can be forgiven but what not..If we really can change a person why not..Helping friend when they are feeling very sad and how my marriage is i still am able to worry n care n conern about my friend..This is what my friend tell," u had some many things to bother urself,why must u go bother people things.." how i dislike a person is my problem i dun even want to make people to quarrel even how i really dun like this person..." Where can u find this type of people go and find

I not saying how good i am but than dun treat me i really anything also dun mind..

Just an advice to every woman and included myself:

Violence and abusive can be control= (is case to case)

Protect urself and children (if any)
If u cannot protect urself pls dun think of protecting ur children..
Get help get someone who can help to stop violence and abusive..
(Who love to stay will abomb and dun know when will it explode)
Him also had mention this before
He describe as a bomb before in one of ours quarrel the problem is i explode and use word to shoot him only...

I believe people will make mistake,not letting to let mistake going and going....Life i want i have to made my own decision not letting someone who decide for me..If so called a FRIEND they advice they dun mind spending hours hours to talk to u,not only when u need $$$$$ they lent u a helping hand or making use of...

Life only live once is up to everyone to choose what ways,there is no u - turn for life or like drama can change just change the script..

Hating a person is very tiring why must u hate a person and than still helping up and grumble..Dun let people to control life they can control ur habit BUT NOT UR LIFE..

If a person really want a chance, we can forgive but we must see how sincere he really want this chance..

We dun make ourselves cheap even thought we are marry,we also can make ourselves valuable to let men to treasure not to throw at home and enjoy themselves outside..

No comments: