Thursday, October 21, 2010

Very hot weather

(My precious having sore eye...)

Today went to work as usual ,2 precious teacher call when i was working saying mikkiel was having sore eye after hours of observation..Ask their daddy to take childcare leave and than i continue to work till evening cos one of my colleagues is sick got one day MC...Daddy bring him to see doctor and gave mikkiel 4 days MC so the other 3 days i will be staying at home to looking after him..




Recently i had been dropping hair like "FREE" lol..Had been stop applying my hair tonic for maybe a few weeks...This very good example for the woman who like me
SIMPLY LAZY lol..
The weather now is SO SO HOT and
the HAZE made me cough and flu...
(Jump topics very fast rite)

Woman like me dun be lazy,there is no ugly women got only lazy bum..
I saying myself..hahah


My brother and ( my going to be sister in law) wedding photo...
Attending their wedding real soon..
Ever since i marry till now
This is my first time attending wedding
and his my own bro wedding..
Dun know how will i feel on that day
excited..

Have to start to buy their present
and start to get 2 precious clothes for their wedding...
$$$$$$$$$
hope my bank account will grow money
soon...

No comments: