Thursday, October 28, 2010

My 2 precious

The very first photo they taken together

they take photo together
they drink milk with milk bottle together
They do action together
They lie on the mattress together to take picture
(They even went school together)

This 2 precious of mine,my angel,my monster and my companion..Saw them today when they came home with their daddy from school...I suddenly feel that i had slightly neglected them this few days...But i knew if i dun have them , i will not be working in the company cos what had happen recently....I am very stress but than tell myself i have to work to earn money for them...The very first day of working in this company ( i really wanted not to go to work cos something had happen also end up i sleep @ 3-4 plus) bring the 2 precious to school and the look i saw them when i wave to them...I TELL MYSELF I HAVE TO WORK FOR THEM COS EVEN IS ABIT BUT THAN I CAN BUY THEM SOMETHING THAT I EARN MYSELF & I KNEW THEIR IS A RESPONSIBLE TO THEM WHEN I BRING THEM TO THIS WORLD...(also let me realised that how irresponsible i am when i working previously in my young day)...


What wrong with me,i ask myself (the haggard face)
But not to worries my friends and godsis
I will try to stay strong
and
STRONG
STRONG..

THANK FOR ALL THE CONCERN and CARE
I LUG U all... :)




Thank shiyim to help me to change my blogskin and i knew she had helping alot since we know each other...
Thank godsis & her bf for the accompany whenever she knew something went wrong with me,and alot alot alot..

thank for friend who had helped me alot alot alot..i really thank u all so much...

No comments: