Saturday, October 30, 2010

My baobei first performance....



Today early in the morning, WAKE UP PREPARE and off to 2 precious school,bring sarah in and let the teacher to do some touch up...Is my first time make-up for my baobei lol and i feel so excited to watch my baobei to perform in a stage...I doubt not only me,To let myself relax and stand up outside the school i take picture=
See how many parent is excited & waiting to go in to the school and sit down n wait for their children and watch their performance...

In the lift waiting to bring baobei to school...





The blur me didnt even go explore the camera @ home so was abit unfamiliar ,thought that the camera doesnt come with ZOOM function hahaha...I dun really know how to use ,must find one free day have to bring it out & explore that CAMERA,i'm too treasure the camera kept in my drawer and lock it and than always use my hp camera to take photo...

I should really treasure that camera cos was my very first gift from my brother and dao sao...Lol I took alot of photo but than was very unclear version so didn't updated luckily the school is selling the dvd later on..(So heng la sure buy and keep it..)

I really never thought my baobei will perform in the stage and even dance so well..I proud of her and no matter how i dun like to work in that company or what is ALL WORTH IT..

No comments: