Friday, October 22, 2010

Laris 4th birthday @ Explorer Kids


Happy birthday to Laris
happy birthday to u.....

My very first going to Explorer Kid and precious also..Sarah never tag along mummy bring her to eat
with my brother and friends..Taste the food for their wedding..I will promise to bring her go to play the ball session..
That day was totally free for the kids who attend Laris's birthday party...
Anyone have more good suggestion instead knew that Explorer kid is damn
expensive if i am not a member...
Bring 2 precious to enjoy again
cos i promised Sarah that
"mummy will bring her go"

Thank for Ah mei's mummy and Ah zhen help me look after mikkiel and 3 of us plus him
was walking around E-hub...Ah zhen was tired helping me look after mikkiel and Ah mei mother take turn
to help me look after..
Of course thank them for helping me
so i have some free time with my sistas..

(It been so long time we go out together
although was a short trip
i still feel happy
at least we are together like last time
but everyone seem to grow up
but i believe the friendship &
Sistership will forever)

Below is some picture taken @ Explorer Kids



whose secy leg that mikkiel is hugging on...
Didn't bring any sock with us..
We bought it at a push cart around E-hub..
tada
ah mei ,Anqi,ping mei and mine
feets..=>


We are chatting and chatting in the aloha chalet till 3 plus than off we
go to E-hub..
Saw my feet i am siting on the floor
cos the bed is too sift for me...
(&^^$#%$#%*
till time reach lol..

Soo Meng came after work and fetch everyone home...
A wonderful day with my seconday school buddy cum sistas..

No comments: