Tuesday, October 19, 2010

The weather is bloody hot...

My 2 precious


So sweet right!!!
Chasing each other because of one empty bottle...

The Glue is recommend by my friend who used for double eyelid for alot alot of years saw her using this when i was 18 years old..But i just dun know how to use that fake eyelashes that my friend bought for me...( wasted)My 2nd attempt to attach fake eyelashes = Failure (Drop off after a few minutes)

My Very First Time Using Eyeliner pencil
I look abit wired when i saw myself in mirror,
cos my 27 years of life
dun have a eyeliner pencil exist in my comestic bag b4(haha)..
and fake eyelashes..

Sometime putting some light make up i am alright..
I realised my mascara,lipstick and some other had been expired
i have been not putting make-up since 2007
all throw away
got to buy some
when i need too...

I have some problem to upload photo so
just share some here..My dearest godsis,my dear crystal and lynn
thank for the accompany and many many things they
have done...:)

Below is some heart words that i cannot say out in my mouth,


I have to thank all my friends who care and worry about me..
I cannot mention names here cos properly
will be alot and i will just remember in my heart...

Brought me out to sing and dinner,Accompany me even have bf or family
Call me and advice me
Worry whether do i have enough $$$ to use
Helping me in $$ no matter how long we dun contact n we dun meet
There is alot alot alot
to mention

Some people even say i dun look like got any problem
I can even joke around and of course
If i doesnt have friends like that
i dun think i can be so strong and
whatever...

That is why i always put friend somehow infront of him..
The advice and the hours of conversation with anyone
I remember
the help
always in my heart..

Thank you all friend ...
This is why no matter how FRIENDSHIP remind
and FRIEND CALL
and
MEANINGS
IS..

Once again
THANK YOU SO MUCH
Lug u all..

(Finally i had my own 1st digital camera was from my brother and dao sao.....)
thank them if not i cannot even capture sarah 1st performance on 30 October
on their graduation day...
Didn't know that they know i wanted a CAMERA
was susprise
but many many
thank to
them...

My brother also getting marry soon but than still have't thought what i can give both of them
of cos my blessing is important..
28112010
their wedding day...

No comments: