Sunday, January 31, 2010

Post 111

At this moment i just cannot think of any people can be with like what the quotes had say ....




Those people i have facing for few year,what they had done left me with very deep impression...

(Live together got conflict never Live together give thousand of PROBLEM)
Such a good quotes that represent what i am thinking..........


Today not a very special day although is a SUNDAY,as usual stay at home doing the same routine like what we do on the weekdays...Ever since yesterday the matter start is just like a history repeat...EVERYONE is keep quiet as USUAL,i get used to it...Is always like this why those day when someone's son get us into trouble is also like that,blame the LOAN SHARK and instead of blaming the son who get us into trouble..In those days who is with me(sarah,mikkiel,parent and friends)...I even have to tolerate people temper and instead i think it should be another way round...I can see who is REAL good to me and i can see those Freaky fake people around...In those day really make me think i really need a change of myself if not who gonna to protect me when this type of things if HAPPEN AGAIN...I dun need to say how much WE suffer in this incident BUT is always remember in my mind...YOU have NO RIGHT to ask me not to talk about the past COS u not me ,u have ur own thinking and i have mine..

HAPPENING THing i see too much just that never expect i will be in this type of situation myself again and again...I have to FORCE myself to "DUN EVER TRUST SOMEONE EASILY" cos of this incident and if i cannot protect myself how can i protect my children...I am not going to write a freaky long post just to wait the time to past and make me feel sleepy...

No comments: