Saturday, January 9, 2010

Post 98



Yesterday,hubby was having is off day...We have a family outing and was great...We bring sarah to school and went to the nearby market to shop for grocery...This is my very first time going to a market and i dun really know how to choose and buy luckily hubby was around orelse i think i will be empty handed cos i really dun know how to buy..Normally our grocery will be bought @ supermarket...But was a good try thought i really dun like and keep grumbling to hubby...After tat we saw a salon was open and remember hubby want a new cut,and mikkiel need to have a haircut too...Father and son have a new haircut and mikkiel has a new hairstyle...Can't take a photo of mikkiel properly cos he keep moving...After making paymeny went up to the childcare for some information and realise we left 15 mins to go fetch sarah....We rush to the school luckily we will on time the gate still not open...Sit and chit chat with the aunties and hubby went up to put the grocery we bought...I bring sarah to playground for awhile and she was so happy and hubby came we went off to jurongpoint...Was very tired and hungry,cos the whole morning i didn't eat anything and wake up early in the morning...Hubby treat me to Pioneer Warf for dim sum and went to shop for awhile and went back home..Sarah n mikkiel was so tired and sleep in the pram and stroller so decided to take cab home...In the evening hubby's mother brought sarah to her house and sunday will be back...(hubby's brother never go home so i allow sarah to stay i areadi make myself very clear to everyone if this jerk is staying at home i will never allow sarah to go to their house i got spy want ok i have friend staying the same block with hubby's parent...)

Of course today i dun need to wake up so early like weekdays but i still have to do housechores and take care of mikkiel...Finally now have some free time cos mikkiel is in his lala land and hubby is asleep...I have not do my goal and aim for 2010,i have very long never been logging to my facebook i dun know what i am doing since sarah start to go school but maybe still not very use to the timing to wake up cos i seldom wake up so early but i must used to it no matter what....I suddenly very seldom go in to my msn too and chatting with my friend on phone..My friends say i have suddenly mia-ing...I also dun know what i have spent my time on but i am sure that my children and housechores occupied most of my time and than at night was busying doing my favourite hobby = singing ...The changes was good cos let me have a more healthier lifestyle but i think i have to spare some time with my gals who missed me alot cos i realised i have been neglecting them since dun know when...They are complaining they had simply no my news and calls or sms..My eye is closing i going to my lala land gd nite everyone sweet dreamss...:)


*Once again pls help me click on my ads if u happen saw it...Thank so much in advance :)

No comments: