Saturday, January 30, 2010

Post 109




A nice saturday just because someone had LIE to me and let me caught in my own eye...I saw that jerk carrying my children and siting in someone van...I dun know what so good on LIE-ing as a LIAR...But than i dun give a damn anymore..
I will wait and see when ur pant will get fire !!!!




Enough of ur LIES,say whatever u want i know u are capable in this :)(not refering my hubby)
As a parent we must show good example to our children teaches them what is RIGHT and what is WRONG ...Is very easy to learn up a bad thing so will u let your children to go near a gambler and a liar...


How can i put my children to a place that gambler and liar is around .........


Nobody know i am in a very diffcult position, but than this time round i will stick to what i say...

No comments: