Sunday, January 31, 2010

Post 110


This morning,the incident is not attacking much,i feel alright in the afternoon..As usual tidy up the house, play with mikkiel while waiting for hubby and sarah to come back home...We enjoy alittle time playing in the bedroom till now 3 of them is in their lala land and i was still awake...

In the evening,i start my singing again and this time round only mikkiel is my audience cos sarah had not come back i realized my voice had been very hoarse after my sore throat...I decided to take up singing lesson in the mid of september,when i go out and work,i hope i can do something i like to do and meanwhile make myself happier cos i had not be enjoying since 2007...of course sarah and mikkiel still my first priority since i make the decision to let them come to this world i have the responsible to do the best for them...they are my everything how can i left them in somewhere and i go do what i want..i think every mother is thinking the same as me..

Sarah is changing school she will have a short break will be bringing her to the new school after chinese new year,the teacher say they will be putting sarah to nursery and she will start on learning more than playing she will even bring homework back and do so i will be coping sarah if she has homework to do...I dun know whether can i do it anot but i will try my best...Now i am teaching her some basic math and she is quite interested with number so i will teach her whatever i know...


Congrate to marry she just give birth to marcus today :) waiting for her to upload her prince photo on fb....Quite a big baby (3kg)

No comments: