Friday, January 29, 2010

Post 107

Nothing to do so cam whore myself ,岁月真的不留人 lol




Today as usual brought sarah to school in the morning and went market with martha...When we on the way to the market,we were talking about the school and ask her whether want to go up to the childcare and have alook cos i going up to take the application to fill up...(i have decided to put sarah in the childcare)..After that we went to market to get what we wanted and walk back home together...

In the afternoon,while sarah and mikkiel is sleeping,i was filling up the form that taken from the childcare...wow piang alot of detail to fill in and than when come to the age column i am wondering how old i am cos it had been very long time i had not be answering people how old i am and than when sarah's friend grandma or mummy ask i will tell them i born in 1983 lol...Today have to take out my calculator and count wow piang i am 27 liao...I getting older lol mummy call and i start to tell her my age and than she say what wrong with my age and than i say i am getting older liao lol...&*&*(&(P**^^$%$^& mummy laughed at me and say aiya 27 only ...I also dun know why i make a big fuss of i am 27 lei...maybe i am always stopping myself on 18 hahahaha..I wonder what to cook tomorrow,still have to prepare what to cook next week...Is not easy to be a full time housewife lol...

No comments: