Monday, January 4, 2010

my baobei first day of school

My baobei first day of school


08 15 my baobei still very reluctant to go school cos she is watching yoyo channel




08 25 my baobei wanna say byebye to her didi but didi is ignoring her...

08 30 she is watching me locking the door...

0835 baobei such a sweet gal help me take umbrella cos i taking a paper bag (like auntie)

09 20 start to play with herself in school

09 35 playing toy on the floor with her new friendsss

09 50 start to ignore me and start to play herself with her new friendsss10.00 go home together and help me take my umbrella again...

My baobei first day of school,she cry for 5 second and stop cos a children inside the school is crying so she cry with him and than start to go in herself and observe her new friend playing than start to play herself and improve to play with her new friendsss..Another 2 more days she will be start her real schooldays herself for 2 hours...hope she enjoy her playgroup days :) that all for today

No comments: