Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Post 106




Photo taken on 24th january 2010 (mikkiel turn 13 month on that day :)


The 3rd day my knee was swollen till i walk like an old lady :)

Rest at bedroom with precious and baobei,sarah want take photo with me :)See how lovely they are



Was feeling very unwell this couple of days,knee is giving problem too..Hubby didn't go work for today help me do most of my housechores and i can rest more...Really thank must him alot cos he was awake from early in the morning bring sarah to school and brought me to see doctor and he just went to sleep awhile ago..Sarah and mikkiel was sick too,monday brought them to see doctor and sarah didn't go to school for couple of days and appetite is not very good too...Mikkiel is still not very alright cos the running nose still not recover yet...Sarah had totally recover so send her to school today and she never cry at all ..Didn't went to see doctor cos the clinic we wanted to go still not open so went to 药材店 ask the uncle have any cream to apply see can reduce my pain and the swollen...He recommend the PROFLEX cream to apply and make the payment and go to fetch sarah home...Hubby help me to apply the cream when i finish bathing and it really help after apply and abit of massage...Was feeling very tiring this few days dun know why cannot focused a things well too...Hope mikkiel can get well soon and hope my knee can recovered and of course my sick too..Going to sleep cos tomorrow have to bring sarah to school..

No comments: