Saturday, January 23, 2010

Post 103

Spring cleaning Part I (bedroom)
Time:0030am
First of all i take out whole the clothes on our wardrobe and fold and hanged neatly and it takes me 1 hours to do so...
my home clothing more than 50 pics and was slot inside this two cabinet..


i didn't know i can keep this 3 t- shirt for about 10 years and i dun really is a coke fan was wondering what made me buy two same design with different colour...



After finished tidy up mikkiel still awake is about 2 am in the morning...
This horoscope book was bought in 2007 it can be throw after that years i dun know why it still appearing in one of my drawer...
hubby bought this in a box and end up no use at all,waste the money and put inside my drawer to turn antique....(Is for smoker to cut down on ciggies)



That was my two hair accessories that follow me for 11 years, clip was a birthday gift from a few friends and hairband was bought myself...I dun think can find this two design in Fendi Boutique anymore...

Finally i had done with my bedroom...tomorrow mikkiel is turning 13 month and show i am growing another year older...hahaha Got to go rest ..








No comments: